BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for a “Logistics Co-ordinator” to support the Logistics Manager on daily operations of the logistic function and also responsible for managing stock levels forecasting, stock management and supplier relationships.
• To ensure correct stocks are supplied to clients
• Daily management of stocks, to be able to analyse and explain the variance of stock
• To manage the supply between intra-sites, organise the flow (delivery routes), charter the hauliers, to follow-up deliveries and to manage disputes
• To work closely with the Sales Department in order to organise re-deliveries of the orders and manage Credit Notes (quantity) to be processed to the clients
• To improve the Service Rate to clients
• To be responsible for the sales’ forecasts
• Providing excellent customer service
• Manage and file paper work related to shipping
• Any other activities related to the job role
As a successful Logistics Assistant:
Good UK Degree or equivalent
Excellent communication skills are a must have
Be rigorous and organised
Master IT tools within the job role
Able to think quickly and deal with problems efficiently
Ability to work well under extreme pressure and tight deadlines
Excellent attention to detail
Above and beyond the required skills the individual for this role must have exceptional interpersonal skills, attitude, and ability to communicate clearly and to support others in the company at all time is essential.
The role will suit candidates who have worked for a small or medium company and are willing to work in a hands-on varied role. Knowledge of French language would be an added advantage. This division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
In return, we offer a salary competitive plus benefits for the right candidate; in addition you will receive increased holiday entitlement. The role is based in Milton Keynes and may involve some international travel.
Please apply online and attach/upload your cv/resume along with a cover letter.