BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK Ltd is one of the Europe’s largest International Food Manufacturers. In addition to numerous sites in mainland Europe, South Korea and the USA we have had a strong foothold in the UK for over a decade selling a wide range of Bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice providers. We have remained a Family run company since its conception in the 1970s and are proud of our culture and history.
In 2016 we opened our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility which we use to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company. This is a great time to join a category leading brand at an exciting stage in the history of the business.
• Position: Industrial Design Project Manager
• Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
• Job Type: Permanent
• Salary: £35.000 - £45.000 per annum
• Benefits: Annual discretionary bonus based upon company / team / individual performance , 20 days holiday+ bank holidays (holiday entitlement increases with years of service), pension scheme, discretionary paid sick leave plus additional enhanced statutory benefits
About the role:
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate understanding of complex, fast moving, clean environments, whilst having a keen eye for detail. Your main tasks will be;
• To establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
• Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company personnel on assigned project(s).
• Writing and editing user requirement specifications as well as preparing tenders
• Developing plans using specific software such as AUTOCAD and INVENTOR
• Ensure all company and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to.
• Maintain official project log and documentation files.
• Assist with implementation/interpretation of safety programs.
• Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
• Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationships
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by management.
• The role typically requires a 4 year Engineering Degree / Industrial Design Degree or equivalent professional training (additional relevant knowledge, demonstrable practical experience and product expertise may offset the normal qualification requirements)
• Due to the collaborative nature of the planned projects the ability to speak both French and English is required
Essential Behavioural Competencies
• Excellent attention to detail
• To be able to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate control if challenged
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical people alike
• Excellent organisational skills with the prioritisation and execution of actions and the ability to carry out their responsibilities with the minimum of supervision.
• Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to solve problems and take prompt decisive action where necessary.
• Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years in the Industrial Sector or Project Management Environment
• To primarily reside / live within a one hour travelling distance of the Milton Keynes Site