BRIOCHE PASQUIER UK
MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate understanding of complex, fast moving, clean environments, whilst having a keen eye for detail and a good experience of preventative maintenance techniques.
The major tasks involved in this job role:
• Train the “operators with preventive skills” in preventative and proactive maintenance and assess their maintenance skill
• To be proactive in scheduling of preventive / maintenance work and respect the budget plan
• To ensure the efficient functioning and effective state of the machinery (maintenance, improvement, trouble shooting..) in order to ensure a quality production for the operators with the safety standards
• Maintain records as appropriate to ensure statutory compliance at all times
• Assist other skilled professionals in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and installation work
• To monitor machinery indicators regularly and raise alert in case of variance and develop action plan , implement control to avoid future recurrence and follow up until completion
• Participate in emergency on-call rota
• Follow the company rules and procedures on food safety as well as health and safety
• any other duties that may be deemed necessary to meet the objectives shown above
To be successful you:
• Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable when dealing with colleagues at all levels across a range of functions within the business.
• Will be experienced working in environment where Continuous Improvement process have been used
• Will have experience within a manufacturing industry - preferably FMCG production
• Food Hygiene Training (Basic level) either external or in-house equivalent training
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• You will have a strong track record in improving the efficiency of an engineering team (training, upskill) and in driving through continuous improvement projects and behavioural and cultural change. You must also be a confident communicator and have good influencing skills. You will ideally be highly ambitious and keen to show your talent and value.
To apply you should be able to demonstrate a background working as an engineering team leader, maintenance manager or engineering supervisor for a FMCG manufacturing company.
Competitive Salary - £
Annual Discretionary Bonus - depending on Company / Team / Individual performance
20 days holiday + bank holidays (holiday entitlement increases with years of service)
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
The right candidate may have to undergo an engineering assessment carried out internally or externally by a third part