MILTON KEYNES - MK8 8DF
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are also present in Europe, South Korea and USA.
We are at our 160,000 sq ft technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a category leading brand and an exciting stage in the history of the business. Due to the fast expansion of the business, we are looking for professionals to join our team to fulfil and grow into their roles.
We are looking for a field-based “Sales & Marketing Intern” to support the Sales and Marketing teams in building Brioche Pasquier’s presence and sales within the convenience store sector.
After an initial training period of 3-4 weeks, you will be provided with a portfolio of convenience stores within a region. You will be required to work full time, 5 days a week and for a minimum contract length of 6 months.
- Visit all clients once every 4 weeks
- Build relationships with clients and work with them to build our presence on shelf
- Negotiating listing of our products on range
- Work with the client to ensure maximum availability for the customers
- Use product samples to offer clients in-store tastings/trials
- Improving knowledge of our brand through in-store tasting with our wholesale clients
- Supporting the Marketing team with events and large event sampling
As a successful candidate, you will have:
- A business-related degree (or equivalent) or working towards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build professional relationships quickly and naturally
- Good negotiation skills
- A good level of organisation
- The ability to master IT tools within the job role
- Excellent attention to detail
Above and beyond the required skills the individual for this role must have exceptional interpersonal skills, attitude, and ability to communicate clearly and to support others in the company at all time is essential.
This role will suit candidates who are looking for a great opportunity to develop their commercial skills and be part of a growing business. This division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
The role is based in Milton Keynes and may involve some international travel.
Please apply online and attach/upload your cv/resume along with a cover letter.
The Package :
Starting Date : June
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours a week, Mondays to Fridays
(You may be required to work on Saturday and it will be compensated accordingly)
Holidays pro-rata + bank holidays
Company car, phone and laptop
Full UK driving licence
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.